Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Came the Ice

Here is my obligatory icicle photo (because icicles are so pretty!). Thursday evening we had lots of sleet and rain. It wasn't until Friday afternoon that the snow began to fall.

In our backyard we have a wheelbarrow that is turned upside down.


My neighbor's pine tree always looks so pretty when it snows! If memory serves me correctly, this one grew from a seedling she planted when she got married.  


I close with Sweetie taking a break from playing in the snow. Sasha was camera shy today. My two "snow girls" have played and played outside today. They would come inside for a few minutes and then head right back out.  The snow was a lot deeper (we received six inches of snow yesterday) but now that they have run all over the backyard the snow has become more compacted. The girls are finally inside, perhaps ready for a nap.


I promise fiber and paper posts soon!

Stay warm!

KZ signature

No comments: