Monday, August 13, 2007

I Won!



What fun to win a blog contest! This is my first chance to post about my good fortune. Kat had a contest on her blog Creative Pop-Offs to identify the difference between her Swallowtail Shawl and the original from

Kat treated me to 4 skeins of fun yarn!


  1. Kathmandu, Aran, Greensland Collection, Color 133 {twead brown}, 85% Merino Wool, 10% Silk and 5% Cashmere

  2. Moda-Dea, Zing, Color 1887 {sparkly black and silver}, 100% Polyester

  3. Persia, Ladder, Shade 900 {blues and blacks}, 100% Nylon

  4. Trendsetter Yarns, Aura, Color 8298 {black, silver, grey and white}, 80% Wool, 10% Nylon, and 10% Polyester

I will enjoy finding the perfect projects for these yarns. Thanks, Kat! {Apologies that the picture does not do them justice.}

Speaking of Interweave Knits, have you checked their updated website for free knitting patterns? While you are there, be sure and sign up for

ru knitting daily? .

Carpe Knitting,
KZ

I am Knitting Daily

1 comment:

Kat said...

I'm so glad you like the yarns! :-)

Once I get finished with the fair insanity (as in "hmm, how much can I get done before the stuff is supposed to be there?") I'll have to run another contest. :-)