1. The whole world is a ball of wool. Be careful how you weave it.
2. Life's tapestry waits for no man.
3. I was spinning and weaving when a bead got in my eye. I woke up and found I had pulled the wool over my eyes.
4. As the wool turns I sat on a knitting needle.
5. Wet wool is hard to love.
6. Every person has a thread to weave, discovering yours is wet can be the pits.
7. Every person has a thread to weave, discovering yours came from an ugly sheep stinks.
8. The spinning stops here.
9. Growing up as the Knitted Zebra's brother, I could always tell when she was mad at me. At Christmas I would get a sweater made from steel wool.
10. Don't weave while driving.
signed The Knitted Zebra's Brother