Sunday, October 28, 2007

That's Something! Sunday ~ October


Having heard that squirrels can be quite cunning, I was amazed at the lengths this squirrel went in order to get to the bird feeder. When I saw this video, I thought "That's Something!" and knew I had to share it with you. After the obstacle course, you will have a bonus view of a sneaky squirrel stealing something he worked to get. Double click on the arrow to start the video:



I am sure all of us will agree Moms say a lot in the course of a day. A friend from Texas recently sent me the link to the following gem set to the tune of the William Tell Overture:


In a couple of days I will have a guest writer with a special knitting related query for you to ponder this Halloween. In the meantime I leave you with the picture of a cat painted up for Halloween. In case you have not heard, for years people have been paying large amounts of money to have their cats painted.... for real! How would you like this furry kid walking around your house this Halloween?!



Carpe knitting,
KZ

No comments: