Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas everyone!

When I originally started on this post it was a few days before Christmas. I blinked and today it is Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful day and was warm, happy and healthy.

This song from You Tube is for DH {Dear Hubby}. He loves to hear Porky Pig at Christmas.



When DH was a Radio Disc Jockey, he called my sister up and played this next song for her. We always think of her whenever we hear this song:




When I talked with DD {Dear Dad} tonight, he provided some Christmas humor. He asked me if I knew about the Four Stages of Life:
1) You believe in Santa Claus
2) You do not believe in Santa Claus
3) You are Santa Claus
4) You look like Santa Claus

He also wanted to know if I heard about the weary traveler who saw mistletoe hanging right above where he was placing his luggage to check it in prior to his flight. Curiosity getting the better of him, he asked the Counter Agent about the mistletoe. She politely informed him it was so he could kiss his luggage goodbye.


Never fear ~ knitting content in next post...

Carpe Knitting
KZ

No comments: