Tuesday, May 06, 2008

In the Mood for some Musical Fun?

I just came in from a birthday party at one of our LYS {Local Yarn Stores}, Loops {Click name to go to website}. A lot of the Sunday bunch were there. We celebrated in style with good food, knitting and laughter. 

As I tend to do when I come in, I checked my emails and found that a friend had sent me the link to the following rendition of "Argument to Beethoven's 5th." Having grown up in a household who appreciates good music and the talent involved in producing that music, I can also appreciate the talent in choreographing the "argument." Thought some of you might enjoy it too:



One of the friends who rode with me tonight is a fan of Snoopy, so I could not resist throwing in some Snoopy.  Thought I would close out the night with "Baron vs. Beagle - The Original Dogfight".  This one's for you, R:


Carpe Knitting,
KZ

No comments: