Friday, July 18, 2008

Guess Who Came to Dinner?


Samson {the one on the right} is staying with us for a little while.  Sasha has a lot of winter coat she is still shedding.  In honor of Samson's visit, I made a movie of him this week.  Can you guess what his favorite pastime is?  Please forgive the poor quality on the video. My camera is giving me fits.  When I am able to get better quality video, I will change to the newer video.  In part of the video you will see Sweetie partaking in two of her favorite pastimes: running and herding (she is part Border Collie).  At times when Samson does not see where the ball goes, Sweetie will run toward it and bark for him to head that way. Hopefully I can catch some video of that soon. In the meantime I wanted to post this for family. {Be sure and have your sound on.}




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with all of your tech knowledge! You'll have to show me how sometime. I love the little video of the dogs.